A bit about us
Weird Beard Brew Co Ltd. is a small (10 barrel), independently owned brewery based in Hanwell, West London. Well known and established in the London beer scene and beyond, we have been brewing since early 2013 and have built a reputation for brewing consistently high quality and innovative new beers. We have a core range, but are in no way restrained by it, releasing at least one new beer each month.
We are expanding our resources, with both new equipment and new staff in vital roles. The focus on getting our product to the customers as fresh and conveniently as possible, with a friendly, knowledgeable brand ambassador, means we are bringing deliveries in-house.
About the role
We are looking for an adaptable, beer loving, hardworking dray, warehouse and sales person. The role will be split between each of these jobs, spending 2-3 days a week on deliveries, 1 day a week working in the warehouse, 1 day sales support.
Your role will include (but is not limited to):
· Being responsible for delivery of cask, keg and bottled beer to London accounts. This will sometimes include going outside of the London area.
· Collecting any empties that pubs may have, keeping a log of what you have returned.
· Being a friendly and knowledgeable representative of Weird Beard to bars and shops.
· Communicating with the sales team regarding orders, invoices and volumes.
· Working with the warehouse team in building up and loading orders.
· Whilst delivering products, giving out samples to promote new and exciting launches we have coming up.
· Maintaining a good upkeep of the vehicle
· Handling cash and making sure that paperwork is filled out correctly.
· Labelling bottles (with the use of an automated system).
· Building up large pallet orders safely.
· Helping with deliveries into and out of the warehouse.
· Helping the sales team on busy days.
· Confidently dealing with telephone and email orders.
· Using our CRM system effectively to input and manage customer orders.
· Serving walk in customers who want to buy retail stock to take away.
· Serving customers at the Weird Beard bar during open days.
· Covering the sales team during periods of sick leave or annual leave.
· Working at events for Weird Beard pouring our beer.
· Occasionally assisting on brew days or packaging days.
· ESSENTIAL: Full Clean UK driving licence held for over one year.
· ESSENTIAL: Ability to speak, read and write English language.
· Job involves heavy lifting and manual handling, bending and sitting for long periods.
· Must be able to lift over 40kg.
· Excellent customer relationship skills.
· Must be 25 and over for insurance purposes.
· Good knowledge and passion for craft beer.
· Forklift licence would be an advantage.
· Occasional weekend work may be required, but time off in lieu will be provided.
Salary 23K per year.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Rachel.
Closing Date: 13th June.