Weird Beard are a small, independent brewery based in West London. After almost five years of steady growth, we have decided we need to move from reactionary sales to active, meaning we can get our message and beers out to a wider audience. To achieve this we are looking for an experienced sales manager to take us to the the next level.
- Manage & grow key relationships in the areas of export, wholesale and the local London market.
- Working directly with the founder, along side our financial controller, warehouse manager and events & communications manager, and manage currently one sales/dray person.
- Be a brand ambassador out in the field.
- Use experience to negotiate new relationships, manage discounts & incentives for customers, while influencing brew schedule and pricing.
- There will be opportunity to work events in the UK and internationally.
- We also actively encourage all our staff to get involved in recipe development and the chance to brew.
- At least 1 year experience leading a sales team within a brewery. Or 3 years as a member of a sales team. (Sorry, managing a bar does not count).
- A good understanding and experience of the market and beer/bar scene.
- A keen love and knowledge of beer, along with a good palate.
- Needs to be highly motivated, friendly, sociable and articulate.
- Good IT knowledge, with confidence use of the usual software (Excel, Word) and ability to learn new.
We are a tight, small team that is passionate about beer, music and what we do. If this sounds like the place for, drop us an email with CV and why you would excel in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.