Yes we know it's been a fair few months that we've had an Open Day at the brewery but trust us, we would have if we could have. Boy, was Autumn busy! So we're making sure we more than make up for skipping an October Open Day by making December's something well and truly special. Make sure you save the date and come on down for the event!
From our pop-up brewery taproom, expect:
- Special beers on tap and in bottle for drinking-in
- Releases of our exciting collaborations with Brussels Beer Project& also Against the Grain
- Super rare barrel-aged beauties to enjoy
- Artisanal snacks from our culinary-savvy friends such as Pig & Hay
- Handmade tasty sodas from
- Plenty of merch on sale for gifts and whatnot over the festive period
- Informal, free brewery tours with our owners and brewers
- A very rock'n'roll Christmas playlist - you can bet on good tunes!
And head a few doors down, to our warehouse to stock-up on take-out bottles for all your and your friends' Crimbo needs.
*We only sell take away bottles from our warehouse to avoid congestion at the taproom*