As promised, we're making our Open Days a bit more frequent, having them every 3 months this year. That being said, you won't want to miss out on what was meant to be our "Spring-time" event. The#BeastFromTheEast won't be affecting plenty of beers pouring & us welcoming you down. (It may have affected the Post that brings us our Event Notice, hence this tardy shout-out).
SUNDAY 11th MARCH 12-8PM
All day, enjoy yourselves at our unit 5 Brewery, offering:
- Extra-special beers on tap and in bottle for drinking-in
- We will have 8 beers on, several specials and collaboration brews included
- Rare barrel-aged beauties to enjoy
- Handmade tasty, seasonal sodas from Square Root Soda
- Super tasty, super filling, large Sausage Rolls by Thai in a Pie #SozzledRolls (meaty, veggie & vegan options)
- Informal, free brewery tours with our owner and brewers
- Always good tunes and good vibes guaranteed
A few doors down we'll have our unit 9 Warehouse stocked-up on take-out bottles and merchandise.
And since it's #Mother'sDay, if you bring your mum with you, she'll get a drink on us (T&C'S apply).
*We only sell take away bottles from our warehouse to avoid congestion at the taproom*
Tap-list to be announced here soon! We're launching AT LEAST one new beer, our Kill Pils (Changing Dry Hopped Pilsner) on the day.